The 2nd Annual Charles Beattie, MD Lectureship: “Defining the Vision and Value of Perioperative Medicine” presented by Visiting Professor Jeanna Blitz takes place Thursday, Sept. 21st.
Jeanna Blitz, MD
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology
Director, Perioperative Anesthesia and Surgical Screening (PASS) Clinic
Duke University School of Medicine
To watch live via Zoom please check your ACCM email for link and password.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 9/28/2023: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 10/5/2023: Visiting Professor Diana Lautenberger
- 10/12/2023: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 10/19/2023: Bob Sikorski and Pedro Mendez-Tellez
- 10/26/2023: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 11/2/2023: Yaster-Nichols Lectureship – Robinder Khemani
- 11/9/2023: Combined Grand Rounds (Periop)
- 11/16/2023: Abraham Lectureship
- 11/23/2023: HOLIDAY BREAK