Multidepartment Grand Rounds: FADB Career Development Seminar with Rachel Levine.
Last week: Watch “A Decade’s Work in Radically Transforming the Resuscitation of Hemorrhage in Trauma” with Visiting Professor Bryan A. Cotton, MD, MPH from our Virtual Grand Rounds on August 3rd, 2023.
Bryan A. Cotton, MD, MPH
Professor, Department of Surgery
Director, Surgical Critical Care Fellowship
McGovern Medical School, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Describe the history of hemorrhagic shock resuscitation and how it applies to today’s best practice.
- Discuss recent prospective and randomized studies that have guided changes in resuscitation.
Grand Rounds takes place at 7 AM in Hurd Hall. To watch live via Zoom please check your ACCM email for link and password.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 8/10/2023: Multidepartment Grand Rounds – FADB Career Development Seminar – Rachel Levine
- 8/17/2023: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 8/24/2023: Compliance Updates (Tentative) – Jerry Stonemetz
- 8/31/2023: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 9/7/2023: Visiting Professor David Stahl
- 9/14/2023: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 9/21/2023: Beattie Lectureship – Jeannie Blitz
- 9/28/2023: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 10/5/2023: Visiting Professor Diana Lautenberger
- 10/12/2023: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 10/19/2023: Bob Sikorski and Pedro Mendez-Tellez
- 10/26/2023: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 11/2/2023: Yaster-Nichols Lectureship – Robinder Khemani
- 11/9/2023: Combined Grand Rounds (Periop)
- 11/16/2023: Abraham Lectureship
- 11/23/2023: HOLIDAY BREAK