Watch “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Graduate Medical Education: Anesthesiology” with Visiting Professor William McDade from Grand Rounds on April 20th.
William McDade, MD, PhD
Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
CME: Please note that the CME code will be provided in Hurd Hall and on the zoom.
Grand Rounds takes place at 7 AM in Hurd Hall. Please check your ACCM email for Zoom link and password to watch live.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 4/27/2023: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 5/4/2023: Benson Lectureship (tentative)
- 5/11/2023: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 5/18/2023: Visiting Professor Alice Coombs
- 5/25/2023: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 6/1/2023: Visiting Professor Lee Fleisher
- 6/8/2023: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 6/15/2023: Beattie Lectureship (tentative)
- 6/22/2023: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 6/29/2023: David Berman, MD