Now that you have decided to pursue operations research, where will you publish your study results?
Many Journals publish medical operations research. See the list of Journals below.
An article by Dr. Jamie Murphy was recently published in the Anesthesia and Medical Practice Journal titled “The Center for Peripartum Optimization: An Innovative Approach to Care Coordination”. Dr. Murphy spearheaded the Center for Peripartum Optimization at Johns Hopkins Hospital to improve outcomes for high-risk OB patients.
Read more about Dr. Murphy’s research here:
- American Journal of Medical Quality https://journals.sagepub.com/home/ajm
- Anesthesia and Medical Practice Journal https://www.gavinpublishers.com/journals/journals_details/anesthesia-and-medical-practice-journal-ISSN-2637-9953
- BMC Health Services Research https://bmchealthservres.biomedcentral.com/
- British Journal of Healthcare Management https://www.magonlinelibrary.com/toc/bjhc/current
- British Medical Journal of Quality and Safety https://qualitysafety.bmj.com/
- Health Services Research https://www.hsr.org/
- Health Systems (Journal for the Operational Research society) https://www.theorsociety.com/Pages/Publications/HS.aspx
- International Journal for Quality in Healthcare https://academic.oup.com/intqhc
- Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/13652753