Watch ACCM’s “Research State of the Department” followed by an ACCM Faculty Highlight Talk by Sam Das, PhD: “Introduction to the Intracellular Social Media” from our Virtual Grand Rounds on October 20th.
Grand Rounds take place Thursdays at 7 AM in Hurd Hall. Please check your ACCM email for Zoom link and password to watch live.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 10/27//2022: Combined Grand Rounds – Periop
- 11/3//2022: Abraham Lectureship – Klaus Kjaer
- 11/10//2022: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 11/17//2022: Yaster-Nichols Lectureship – Randall Flick
- 11/24//2022: HOLIDAY BREAK
- 12/1//2022: Visiting Professor Mark Neuman
- 12/8//2022: Research Day Speaker
- 12/15//2022: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 12/22//2022: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 12/29//2022: HOLIDAY BREAK
- 1/5//2022: Visiting Professor Emmett Whitaker
- 1/12//2022: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 1/19//2022: Visiting Professor Daniel McIsaac
- 1/26//2022: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 2/2//2022: Visiting Professor Chris Seymour
- 2/9//2022: Combined Grand Rounds-ACCM
Previous Grand Rounds
Watch “Surgeons and Stick Figures: Medical Humanities in Perioperative Medicine” with Dr. Samuel Rodriguez from Stanford University from our Virtual Grand Rounds on August 4th, 2022.
Watch previous Grand Rounds here.