Pratik Sinha, MBChB, PhD joins us for “Personalised Treatments in ARDS: Can Phenotyping Help?” at ACCM Virtual Grand Rounds on Thursday, August 18th.
- Describe heterogeneity in ARDS.
- Approaches to phenotyping in ARDS.
- Implementation of phenotypes at the bedside.
Pratik Sinha, MBChB, PhD
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
Division of Critical Care
Division of Clinical and Translational Research
Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
Grand Rounds take place Thursdays at 7 AM. Please check your ACCM email for Zoom link and password to watch live.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 8/25//2022: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 9/1//2022: Robert Thiele
- 9/8//2022: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 9/15//2022:Research State of the Department
- 9/22//2022: Visiting Professor Michael Lipnick
- 9/29//2022: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
Previous Grand Rounds
Watch “Surgeons and Stick Figures: Medical Humanities in Perioperative Medicine” with Dr. Samuel Rodriguez from Stanford University from our Virtual Grand Rounds on August 4th, 2022.
Watch previous Grand Rounds here.