Watch “Salty Matter, the Roman Legion, the Great Wall and Hypertension” with Visiting Professor David G. Harrison from our Virtual Grand Rounds on February 17th, 2022.
- To understand the concept of salt sensitivity
- To understand how salt raises blood pressure
- To understand new concepts of how excess salt intake promotes inflammation
David G. Harrison, MD, FACC, FAHA
Director, Division of Clinical Pharmacology
Professor, Department of Medicine
Betty and Jack Bailey Chair in Cardiology
Professor, Department of Pharmacology
Professor, Department of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Virtual Grand Rounds take place Thursdays at 7 AM. Please check your ACCM email for Zoom link and password to watch live.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 3/3//2022: Visiting Professor Romain Pirrachio
- 3/10//2022: Visiting Professor Peter Marhofer
- 3/17//2022: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 3/24//2022: Combined Grand Rounds – Nursing
- 3/31//2022: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 4/7//2022: Rogers Lectureship: Mike Breslow, Brian Rosenfeld
- 4/14//2022: Visiting Professor Selva Baltan
Watch more Grand Rounds here.