Watch “Creating a Culture of Feedback” with John D. Mitchell, MD from our Virtual Grand Rounds on Thursday, February 3rd, 2022.
- Identify barriers to feedback provision.
- Employ training to enhance feedback.
- Incorporate strategies to sustain feedback.
John D. Mitchell, MD
Vice Chair for Education
Director, Center for Education Research, Technology, and Innovation (CERTAIN)
Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Associate Professor of Anesthesia
Harvard Medical School
Virtual Grand Rounds take place Thursdays at 7 AM. Please check your ACCM email for Zoom link and password to watch live.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 2/10//2022: Combined Grand Rounds – ACCM
- 2/17//2022: Visiting Professor David Harrison
- 2/24//2022: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 3/3//2022: Visiting Professor Romain Pirrachio
- 3/10//2022: Visiting Professor Peter Marhofer
- 3/17//2022: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 3/24//2022: Combined Grand Rounds – Nursing
- 3/31//2022: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 4/7//2022: Rogers Lectureship: Mike Breslow, Brian Rosenfeld
- 4/14//2022: Visiting Professor Selva Baltan
Watch more Grand Rounds here.