Watch “Managing Central Airway Obstruction: Perspectives of an Interventional Pulmonologist” with Visiting Professor David Feller-Kopman, MD from Virtual Grand Rounds on August 12th, 2021. Dr. Feller-Kopman is Professor of Medicine, Geisel School of Medicine and Chief, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center.
- Understand the evaluation and management of patients with central airway obstruction.
- Understand anesthetic techniques for patients with central airway obstruction.
Grand Rounds take place Thursdays at 7 AM. Please check your ACCM email for Zoom link and password to watch live.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 8/19//2021: Patient-Based Learning Discussion: Billing & Compliance Update, Jerry Stonemetz, MD
- 8/26/2021: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 9/2/2021: Visiting Professor Daniel Saddawi-Konefka
- 9/9/2021: TBA
- 9/16/2021: Visiting Professor Laszlo VutskitsA
- 9/23//2021: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 9/30//2021: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 10/7//2021: Mark Rogers Lectureship (Tentative)
- 10/14//2021: Combined Grand Rounds – Perioperative
- 10/21//2021: TBA
- 10/28//2021: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
Previous Grand Rounds
Watch “State of the Department” with ACCM Interim Director Adam Sapirstein, MD.
Watch “Respiratory Challenges in Obesity” with Lorenzo Berra, MD. Dr. Berra is Reginal Jenney Associate Professor of Anesthesia and Medical Director of Respiratory Care at Massachusetts General Hospital’s Department of Anesthesia.
Watch “Code Plus! Focused Echocardiographic Evaluation As An Aid To Advanced Cardiac Life Support “ from our Virtual Grand Rounds on Thursday, June 3rd. ACCM’s Adam Schiavi, MD, PhD, MS was our guest speaker.
Watch “An Alternative to Breathing” – The Story of Extracorporeal Support for Acute Respiratory Failure” from our May 6th Virtual Grand Rounds. We were joined by Visiting Professor Eddy Fan, MD, PhD.
Dr. Fan is Associate Professor, Interdepartmental Division of Critical Care Medicine, and Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation at The University of Toronto.
Watch more Grand Rounds here.