Watch “Leading Improvements in Health through Innovations in Perioperative Care” with Visiting Professor Aman Mahajan, MD, MBA from Virtual Grand Rounds on Thursday, August 5th. The objective of the lecture is to learn about advances and opportunities for improving healthcare for surgical patients. Dr. Mahajan is the Peter and Eva Safar Professor and Chair, Department of Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine, Professor of Bioengineering & Biomedical Informatics at University of Pittsburgh/UPMC.
Grand Rounds take place Thursdays at 7 AM. Please check your ACCM email for Zoom link and password to watch live.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 8/12//2021: Visiting Professor David Feller-Kopman
- 8/19//2021: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 8/26//2021: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 9/2/2021: Visiting Professor Daniel Saddawi-Konefka
- 9/9/2021: TBA
- 9/16/2021: Visiting Professor Laszlo VutskitsA
- 9/23//2021: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 9/30//2021: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 10/7//2021: Mark Rogers Lectureship (Tentative)
- 10/14//2021: Combined Grand Rounds – Perioperative
- 10/21//2021: TBA
- 10/28//2021: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
Previous Grand Rounds
Watch “State of the Department” with ACCM Interim Director Adam Sapirstein, MD.
Watch “Respiratory Challenges in Obesity” with Lorenzo Berra, MD. Dr. Berra is Reginal Jenney Associate Professor of Anesthesia and Medical Director of Respiratory Care at Massachusetts General Hospital’s Department of Anesthesia.
Watch “Code Plus! Focused Echocardiographic Evaluation As An Aid To Advanced Cardiac Life Support “ from our Virtual Grand Rounds on Thursday, June 3rd. ACCM’s Adam Schiavi, MD, PhD, MS was our guest speaker.
Watch “An Alternative to Breathing” – The Story of Extracorporeal Support for Acute Respiratory Failure” from our May 6th Virtual Grand Rounds. We were joined by Visiting Professor Eddy Fan, MD, PhD.
Dr. Fan is Associate Professor, Interdepartmental Division of Critical Care Medicine, and Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation at The University of Toronto.
Watch more Grand Rounds here.