Watch “Biodesign: Innovating Medical Devices within a University Ecosystem” with Bryan Marascalchi, MD from Grand Rounds on Thursday, March 25th, 2021.
Objective: Understand and apply a repeatable process for identifying and characterizing a significant unmet health need and inventing and evaluating a new technology to address it.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 4/1/2021: Combined Grand Rounds with Nursing
- 4/8/2021: Visiting Professor Jeffrey Berger
- 4/15/2021: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 4/22/2021: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 4/29/2021: ACCM Drs. Lester, Sheinberg, Dalesio, and Mark
- 5/6/2021: Benson Endowed Lecture
- 5/13/2021: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 5/20/2021: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 5/27/2021: Visiting Professor Alexander Proekt
Previous Grand Rounds
Watch previous Grand Rounds here.