A Patient-Based Learning Discussion will take place at the next Grand Rounds on Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 7 AM in Hurd Hall.
- Presentation of important, interesting, unusual anesthesia problems.
- Analysis of pathophysiological and therapeutic interventions in selected cases.
- Presentation of case analysis in Situation-Background-Analyst-Recommendation format.
Upcoming Grand Rounds:
- 5/25/2017: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 6/1/2017: Nauder Faraday, MD, MPH – ACCM Jeopardy
- 6/8/2017: Michael Fitzsimons – Medication Reconciliation And Physician Abuse
- 6/15/2017: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 6/22/2017: Jeff Iliff
- 6/29/2017: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting