Jeffrey Iliff, PhD, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University Portland, OR USA will host the next ACCM Grand Rounds taking place on Thursday, June 22 at 7 AM in Hurd Hall. The topic of his discussion is “Perivascular pathways of CSF circulation: Sleep, waste and neurodegeneration at the crossroads of the CNS.”
Watch the webcast.
- Understand recent advances in brain CSF and interstitial fluid dynamics.
- Understand emerging association between sleep, aging and neurodegeneration.
- Understand the role of brain water transport in glymphatic function and the potential role of altered glial water transport plays in development of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
Upcoming Grand Rounds:
- 6/29/2017: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 7/6/2017: State of the Department – Colleen Koch, MD, MS, MBA, FACC
- 7/13/2017: Liselotte Dyrbye, MD
- 7/20/2017: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 7/27/2017: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting