Dr. Deb Schwengel and Dr. Jed Wolpaw host an interactive presentation of the state of the residency program, what we’ve done and where we’re going. They will present the results of the ACGME resident and faculty surveys and ask for input on how we can improve. They will also present some exciting initiatives that are on the horizon.
- Understand the results of the ACGME survey and provide suggestions for improvement
- Understand the progress that the residency has made up to now
- Understand the goals for the residency program moving forward
Grand Rounds take place Thursdays at 7 AM in Hurd Hall.
Upcoming Grand Rounds:
- 6/22/2017: Jeffrey Iliff, PhD
- 6/29/2017: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 7/6/2017: State of the Department – Colleen Koch, MD, MS, MBA, FACC
- 7/13/2017: Liselotte Dyrbye, MD
- 7/20/2017: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 7/27/2017: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting