Liselotte Dyrbye, MD will be our guest speaker at the next Grand Rounds on July 13, 2017.
“Physician Burnout: Prevalence, Drivers, Consequences, and Strategies to Mitigate Risk”
1. Explain the prevalence of burnout and potential contributors
2. Describe the consequences of burnout
3. Identify individual as well as organizational strategies to enhance physician well-being
Grand Rounds take place Thursdays at 7 AM in Hurd Hall.
Upcoming Grand Rounds:
- 7/20/2017: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 7/27/2017: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 8/3/2017: ACCM Ultrasound Program – Mary Beth Brady, MD & Aliaksei Pustavoitau, MD Webcast:
- 8/10/2017: Pratik Pandharipande, MD Webcast:
- 8/17/2017: David Gozal, MD, MBA Webcast:
- 8/24/2017: John Cockroft, MD – “Central Aortic Pressure” Webcast:
“State of the Department” – Colleen Koch, MD, MS, MBA, FACC, Director of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine – Watch the webcast: