“Critical Illness- Associated Brain Dysfunction” is the topic of our next Grand Rounds on August 3, 2017. Our speaker is Pratik Pandharipande, MD, MSCI.
- Understand the epidemiology of critical illness associated brain dysfunction
- Identify key risk factors and determine preventive strategies and treatments to mitigate these
Grand Rounds take place Thursdays at 7 AM in Hurd Hall.
Upcoming Grand Rounds:
- 8/17/2017: David Gozal, MD, MBA Webcast:
- 8/24/2017: John Cockroft, MD – “Central Aortic Pressure” Webcast:
- 8/31/2017: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 9/7/2017: Acute Pain Management Update – Marie Hanna, MD
- 9/14/2017: Combined Surgery/Anesthesia Grand Rounds
- 9/21/2017: TBA
- 9/28/2017: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
“State of the Department” – Colleen Koch, MD, MS, MBA, FACC, Director of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine – Watch the webcast: