“From OR to Backyard and Assessment to Outcome: A Sampling of Resident QI Projects” is the title of our next Grand Rounds taking place on Thursday, April 6th at 7 AM in Hurd Hall.
Watch the webcast
- List steps in QI project development.
- Discuss the variety of projects in which anesthesiologists can be involved.
- Comment on the value of multidisciplinary teams.
Upcoming Grand Rounds:
- 4/13/2017: Vitaly Herasevich, MD
- 4/20/2017: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 4/27/2017: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 5/4/2017: Richard Hotchkiss, MD
- 5/11/2017: Benson Endowed Lecture: Cognitive Behavior & Non Interventional Therapies For Pain – Judy Turner, MD
- 5/18/2017: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 5/25/2017: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
Grand Rounds take place Thursdays at 7 AM in Hurd Hall.