A Patient-Based Learning Discussion will take place at the next Grand Rounds on Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 7 AM in Hurd Hall.
- Presentation of important, interesting, unusual anesthesia problems.
- Analysis of pathophysiological and therapeutic interventions in selected cases.
- Presentation of case analysis in Situation-Background-Analyst-Recommendation format.
Upcoming Grand Rounds:
- 4/27/2017: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting
- 5/4/2017: Richard Hotchkiss, MD
- 5/11/2017: Benson Endowed Lecture: Cognitive Behavior & Non Interventional Therapies For Pain – Judy Turner, MD
- 5/18/2017: Patient-Based Learning Discussion
- 5/25/2017: Quality Assurance Committee Meeting